Terms & Conditions
ALL APARTMENTS ARE NON SMOKING – any guest will be charged £100 if someone has smoked in the property.
1. A deposit of is required to secure a booking.
2. The deposit is normally 30% of the tariff for the booking and is non-refundable in the case of cancellation by the client. We recommend that you have holiday insurance in place at the time of booking, which should include loss of deposit through cancellation.
3. The balance is due six weeks before your planned arrival date. For bookings made less than 4 weeks before the planned arrival date 100% of the tariff is required to secure the booking.
4. Upon receipt of the deposit we will send a confirmation note / invoice for the balance due. This is our formal acceptance of booking and you should check the details and inform us of any inaccuracies. The person making the booking will be deemed to act on behalf of all those using the property during the period booked.
5. Prices are fixed in pounds sterling and payment in that currency may be made by Paypal or bank transfer.
6. Prices quoted or advertised cover occupation of the property by the number of people agreed, and between the dates and times specified on the booking form. All taxes and utilities (water, gas and electricity) are included, as well as the supply of clean bed linen and towels. Please note beach towels are not included.
7. The owners reserve the right to cancel the booking and re-let the property to alternative guests if full payment is not received six weeks prior to the planned arrival date, or to refuse entry if full payment has not been received, without prejudice to any claim for cancellation charges.
9. If the client wishes to cancel the booking he/she should advise us by telephone or email and confirm in writing, such confirmation being signed by the same person who made the booking and signed the booking form. The cancellation will take effect on receipt of this written confirmation. In the event of cancellation less than six weeks before the planned arrival date the full cost of the booking is due. We will, however, attempt to re-let the property and if successful will provide a refund up to the amount recoverable by re-letting less costs incurred.
10. The client accepts that, should the property become unavailable or unsuitable for letting through any cause subsequent to a booking being made, the owner’s liability shall be limited to the amount of deposit and/or rent paid.
11. The number of people that may occupy the property or stay overnight in the property on any given date is limited to the number specified as the maximum capacity on the booking form and on the website. The owner reserves the right to refuse admittance or to terminate the booking (during the let) if this condition is not observed.
12. The client is responsible for the property and is expected to take all reasonable care of it. The property (including all equipment, utensils, etc) must be left clean and tidy and with full inventory at the end of the period booked. The property must be locked and secured at all times when unattended.
13. The client should inform the owner as soon as possible of any damage or breakages so that repair / replacement can be arranged. Damage and breakages to or in the property are the responsibility of the client, and the client may be liable for any costs to make good any damage or breakage howsoever caused during the period of occupancy.
14. The property must be vacated by 10am on the final day of the period booked (incoming guests may arrive from 4pm). These arrangements are necessary to allow the property to be thoroughly cleaned and inspected between lets.
15. If keys are missing or not returned on time, the owner reserves the right to have replacement keys made and to charge the cost to the client.
16. Guests will be charged £100 if the property requires extra cleaning from pets or if someone has smoked in the property.
17. The property must be used solely for its purpose as self-catering holiday accommodation, and the client accepts the owner’s right to refuse entry to the property to any person considered unsuitable to take charge.
18. The client is expected to respect neighbours and not cause any undue noise or other unreasonable disturbance.
19. The client agrees to allow the owner reasonable access to the property if required for whatever reason during the period of booking.
20. Children are welcome in the property, however the client is responsible for the safety and wellbeing of all those on the premises (including children) during the period of booking. The owner shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident, loss or other mishap to persons on or using the premises or to their belongings, or for any illness or injury howsoever arising.
21. The apartments will be cleaned and prepared before your stay and after you have checked out for weekly stays and short breaks. Each apartment sleeps the same 6 guests for the duration of your stay. They will not be cleaned during your stay for any new or additional guests arrival.